Thursday, March 15, 2012

"World builder"

"Some women like to say that it takes more than love to build a relationship. Those are the disillusioned women who have never found the right kind of love to believe in."

Love is the world builder's grain of sand.
The nucleus or the atom.
The foundation of Adam.

"World builder"
All I need is you
to build my world.
A heart given
is the building blocks
or the breath of air for the living.
The real fucking reason
for me to keep on breathing.
The unconditional sunshine for my every season.
Desire is the spark before fire.
The oxygen that causes smoldering embers
to burn higher.
Love will make me take the nothing that I am
and become something more than a man.
Its the destroyer of kings
And the wonder
that makes immortals want to be
normal beings.

I started writing this a couple months ago but I never posted it because I thought that it was to short and not adequate for the title. But as I re-read it, I thought that maybe it hit home with what it was saying but as always, I'll let you be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment